City of Red Wing

How to Rent Pavilions

Park Reservation Requests

Residents can make requests for special events or special use of parks by printing out and completing a Facility Request Form and mailing it back to the Public Works Department at 229 Tyler Road North in Red Wing, MN or faxing it to 651.388.0243. The Colvill Courtyard is a year-round facility which can be reserved one year in advance. The Colvill Pavilion and open shelters in all Red Wing Parks can be reserved for the current year beginning the first working day of each year. Please note that the Colvill Pavillion and all open shelters are only available from May 15th thru October 15th.  Please contact the Public Works Department at 651.385.3674 with any questions. 

You can fill out the form online here Facility Use Request Form 

If you would like to print a Facility Use Request Form, click here

Would you like to check the availability of a Park Shelter?  Click Here



For events requesting street closure such as neighborhood block parties, events that will exceed park/facility rules, special services or hours and/or involve serving alcohol, a Private Use of Public Property Form needs to be filled out. Please keep in mind that City Staff will need time to consider your application and to complete their comments. In some instances, applications need to be approved by the City Council as well as City Staff. Therefore, your application needs to be returned to the City AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT.

The Private Use of Public Property Form can be printed out and mailed back to the Public Works Department at 229 Tyler Road North in Red Wing, MN or it can be faxed to 651.388.0243. Special Requests for Private use of Public Property can be sent to Lori Richter at , or you can call Lori at the Public Works Department at 651-385-3575.

Private Use Public Property Print Friendly Form

Click here to apply online