Spring Hydrant Flushing Begins Monday, April 12th
Friday, April 9 2010 12:00 AM
All hydrants and mains in the City of Red Wing will be flushed beginning Monday, April 12th 2010 at 6:00 a.m. Some rusty water may be expected while flushing. This is done once in the spring and once in the fall to check fire hydrants for operation and also to flush any rust out of the mains that may have accumulated since the last flushing. Will you please notify all water users of the following flushing schedule.LOW LEVEL & WESTERN INTERMEDIATE SYSTEMS Monday, April 12th 2010 - Friday April 16th 2009.
INTERMEDIATE SYSTEM Monday, April 19th 2009 -- Wednesday, April 21st 2010.
- North of Seventh Street from West Avenue east
- North of Fifth Street
- East of East Avenue and Athletic Field including Bush and Langsdorf area
- West end including all of the old fairgrounds
- Pepin Woods Trailer Park
- Burnside area
- Charlson Crest development area
- River Bluffs development area
PIONEER ROAD RESERVOIR AREA Tuesday, April 20th 2010-Wednesday April 21st 2010.
- Boxrud and Kingman Hill area including Hawthorne/ Maple area
- Twin bluff road area including hallstrom and gernentz area
- College Hill area
- Everything south of the Sand Hill Tower
- Birchwood Addition and Woodland Drive, including Siewert Street/Perlich Avenue areas
- Everything above Pioneer Road Pumping Station on Hennings
- Hennings and Hi Park Avenue areas
- Hallquist, Sunny Meadow and Pine Ridge areas
- High School area