|Other Link||Check reservation availability here.|
- Boat Launch
- Event Building
- Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- Play Structure
- Tennis Court
- Walking Path
About Colvill Park
Colvill Park, located at 515 Nymphara Lane in Red Wing just off of East Seventh Street, offers:
- Boat launch
- Tennis courts
- Several picnic shelters
- Event building
- Play structures including the universal playground
- Discovery garden
- Horseshoe pits
- Vast picnic area along the Mississippi River
- Walking path around the park. The distance around Colvill Park on the walking path is .93 miles.
The shelters at Colvill Park are available on a "first come first serve basis" after all paid reservations are honored. Please check the schedule of reservations posted on each shelter. All Colvill shelters can be reserved by submitting the Facility Use Form online or by printing out the Facility Use Request Form (PDF) and mailing it back to the Public Works Department at 229 Tyler Road North in Red Wing or faxing it to 651.388.0243. Shelter requests can also be emailed to Leigh Ann Anderson at the Public Works Department. For further assistance, please call 651.385.3674.
Directions to Colvill Park:
- From downtown Red Wing, head south on Highway 61
- Turn right onto State Highway 292
- Turn right onto East Seventh Street
- Turn right onto Nymphara Lane
A map of the park (PDF) is available showing locations of the various park amenities.
GIS Story Map
View an interactive GIS Story map showing locations, photos and amenities of reservable shelters.
Red Wing Water Park
Colvill Park is also the home of the Red Wing Water Park. Learn more about rates, hours, swimming lessons, and more.