Bay Point Marina
About the Marina
Come visit Ole Miss Marina at Bay Point! Our marina is located next to beautiful Bay Point Park and is within walking distance of dining, shopping, and other fun experiences in historic downtown Red Wing. Whether you're here for the day or the season, let us help you enjoy your time at Bay Point!
In town for the day or looking for a place to tie up overnight? We've got you covered at Bay Point Marina. While you're here, you'll have access to a number of amenities and services, including electricity, water, Ship's Store, and restroom with shower. You'll be near walking and biking trails, a skate park, Pottery Pond, historic downtown Red Wing, and the West End District.
Request overnight transient docking through Dockwa. On the day of your reservation, call 651-388-8643 or marine radio channel 16 to let us know you're nearby. If you have a map or know where your slip is, you can go straight there. Otherwise, if you stop by the gas dock to check in, Marina staff can help direct you. Marina staff can also help catch boats and tie them up.
Bay Point Marina also has daytime-only transient docking available (reservation not required) as space allows.
- 8- to 26-foot Tie Along Slips for boats 26 feet or less
- 86- to 40-foot Slips (16 Tie Along Slips; 68 Full Slips)
- 34- to 50-foot Slips (4 Tie Along Slips; 30 Full Slips)
- 128 Total Slips
- Public launch ramp
- Nearby medical facilities
- Nearby boat repair facilities
- Oil recycling
- Pet friendly
- Near Bay Point Park - including picnic shelters, sand volleyball court, play structure, boat launch, and two-thirds mile walking path
Gas Dock & Ship’s Store (Located Near the Tepee)
- Ice cream treats
- Candy bars
- Miscellaneous boat supplies
- Helpful Marina staff