VACCINATION INFORMATION: Visit Goodhue County's website page.
COVID-19 TESTING: To request a test in Red Wing, call the Mayo nurse line at 507-293-9525. Or, visit Mayo Clinic’s COVID-19 web page.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOW: Apply for assistance for rent and mortgage bills, childcare payments, and past-due City utility bills.
View the informational flyer.
Read the article.
RentHelpMN - Tenants apply & landlords register here. If you need help, call 1-800-277-8418 for assistance with the application.
- For the latest vaccination information, visit Goodhue County's website page here.
- To request a COVID-19 test in Red Wing, call the Mayo nurse line at 507-293-9525. Or, visit Mayo Clinic’s COVID-19 web page.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- MN Department of Health
- MN COVID-19 Data, Facts, Resources
- Sign up for Mayo’s COVID-19 newsletter
- Mayo Clinic’s Press Releases by Date
- Mayo’s News, Podcasts, and more
- MN Dept of Health’s Hotline: 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903
- State of MN Mental Health resources
- Southeast MN Crisis Response (free & available 24/7) or call 1-844-274-7472
- Crisis Text Line: Text "MN" to 741741
- RentHelpMN - Help with past and future rent payments, utilities, and late fees. Tenants need to apply and landlords need to register. For help with applications, call Three Rivers Community Action at 1-800-277-8418 and they will assist free of charge.
- Emergency Assistance for SE MN homeowners & renters through SEMMCHRA.
- Housing Assistance Resources
- Can I Be Evicted? -- Easy Answers
- State Housing Hotlines:
-Single-family housing: 651-296-8215
-Multi-family residences: 651-297-4455
- MN State Crisis Line: Call 1-866-223-1111 or text 612-399-9995; includes finding a safe place to stay if escaping abuse
- Three Rivers Community Action
- Red Wing Housing and Redevelopment Authority: Call 651-388-7571.
- United Way - Call 211
Confidential & multilingual
- Red Wing Area Food Shelf
- Food Assistance (SNAP)
- Hiawathaland Bus Service
- Three Rivers Community Action
- Goodhue County COVID-19 Information
- Goodhue County Economic Assistance
- HOPE Coalition
- Hispanic Outreach Facebook
Or call 651-301-2184
- MN State Childcare Information
Or call 1-888-291-9811
- Funeral Assistance due to COVID-19
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Information (PDF)
Assistance For Employees
Assistance For Businesses and
- MN Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Shared Work
- Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- Red Wing Port Authority
- Red Wing Chamber of Commerce
- Red Wing Downtown Main Street
Schools and Students
- RW Public Schools: COVID-19 Updates
including free childcare opportunities for families working in critical sectors & technology support for students & families
- RW Library Online Resources for Kids
- Schools and Childcare State Hotline:
651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504
To Report Discrimination
- MN State Discrimination Intake Form
Discrimination Helpline: 1-833-454-0148
If you experience or witness discrimination due to COVID-19 or any other reason.
- DayOne Hotline: 866-223-1111
- National Hotline: 800-799-7233
Office of Governor Tim Walz
Do you have additions for this COVID-19 resource page? Contact 651-212-3812 or send an email.