Reservation & Event Application Forms

How to Rent Park Shelters and Pavilions

Park Reservation Requests

Reservations for park pavilions and shelters are offered on a first-come, first-served basis to the public. Please complete and submit a Request Form available below.

Colvill Courtyard, Pavilions & Shelters

The Colvill Courtyard is a year-round facility that can be reserved one year in advance. The Colvill Pavilion and open shelters in all Red Wing Parks can be reserved for the current year beginning the first working day of each year. Please note that the Colvill Pavilion and all open shelters are only available from May 15 through October 15. Please contact the Public Works Department at 651.385.3674 with any questions.

Forms & Availability


For events requesting street closure such as neighborhood block parties, events that will exceed park/facility rules, special services or hours, and/or involve serving alcohol, a Private Use of Public Property Form needs to be filled out. Please keep in mind that City staff will need time to consider your application and to complete their comments. In some instances, applications need to be approved by the City Council as well as City staff. Therefore, your application needs to be returned to the City at least 30 days prior to your event.

If your request relates to public art and placemaking, please visit the Public Art and Placemaking Application website.

Private Use of Public Property

The Private Use of Public Property Form can be printed out and can be faxed to 651.388.0243 or mailed back to:
Public Works Department
229 Tyler Road N
Red Wing, MN 55066

Special Requests

Special Requests for Private Use of Public Property can be emailed to Leigh Ann Anderson, or you can call Leigh Ann at the Public Works Department at 651.385.3657.

Forms & Policy