To help limit the transmission of COVID-19, City Hall is currently closed to the public, though all City services are still available.
To reach an employee for assistance during business hours, call 651.385.5112. Please direct emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work within the Utilities Division of the Public Works Department involves a variety of utility-related projects and activities. Among the regular activities are: Starting and finalizing utility accounts for billing, reading meters, operating curb stops, water production and treatment, wastewater treatment, industrial wastewater pre-treatment, stormwater, sanitary sewer and water distribution system maintenance and laboratory analysis.
Projects within this division include repair/replacement of system infrastructure and land application of biosolids.
About the Deputy Director
Bob Stark is the Deputy Director of Utilities for the Public Works Department. He also serves as the Department's Environmental Engineer. Bob has been with the City since February 2008. Before joining the City he was a privately employed Professional Engineer for 26 years, a state regulatory agency engineer for 2 years and an environmental research technician at a national laboratory for 6 years. Bob provided professional consulting engineering services to the Public Works Department routinely during the 10 year period prior to joining the City. During that 10 year period, he became very knowledgeable of the Utilities Division's programs, facilities, short and long-term needs and staff.
Bob oversees the operations and staff of the City's water and wastewater treatment facilities, water supply and storage facilities, and the stormwater control and treatment program. He also provides planning, design, and construction engineering support for capital projects outside of the Utilities Division.
- Automatic Payment Application Form (PDF)
- 2020 Fee Schedule - Sewer Fees (PDF)
- 2019 Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2010 Health Facts - Lead Copper in Drinking Water (PDF)
- 2013 Lead Copper Tap Water Monitoring Report (PDF)
- Beware of Water Treatment Scams (PDF)
- Fats, Oils and Grease FAQ Sheet (PDF)
- Fats, Oils and Grease Ordinance (PDF)
- FOG Inspection Form (PDF)
- Red Wing Fats, Oils and Grease Program (PDF)
- Sample Utility Bill (PDF)
- Water Conservation Tips (PDF)
- Water Pressure Map (PDF)