Policy and Practice Project Meetings
The Advisory Team meets the second Wednesday of every month from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the Community Development Building (419 Bush Street).
The Advisory Team is advisory only and is not bound to open meeting laws. The City provides recordings of all public segments and summary notes for all private segments. Meeting recordings, notes, materials, and presentations are all available on this page below.
If you wish to contact someone with questions, please contact Michelle Leise by email or call 651-212-3812.
Meeting #14: September 22, 2021
- Meeting 14 Agenda (PDF)
- HRA Presentation Slides (PDF)
- Power Point Summary - Study of Homelessness and Housing Instability (PDF)
- Red Wing Study of Homelessness and Housing Insecurity (PDF)
- One-Page Summary - Study of Homelessness and Housing Instability
- Additional Links as Background for September 22 Meeting (PDF)
MARCH 10, 2021 MEETING WAS CANCELLED
- Meeting #3 Agenda - October 14, 2020 (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Summary Notes - October 14, 2020 (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Presentation Slides: Project Overview (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Presentation Slides: RW Demographics (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Presentation Slides: Mapping Activity - Calls for Service (PDF)
- Red Wing Police Beats Map (PDF)
- Grid with Police Data Mapped in Meeting #3 (PDF)
If you have a question, suggestion, or concern for the Advisory Team, please submit your comments by email.. The Advisory Team may not be able to discuss the issue immediately, but your comment will be recorded so the Advisory Team can discuss it at the appropriate meeting.